Build Your Blog in a Week: Creating a WordPress blog is the smartest and fastest way to get your best ideas out there and realize your business dreams…
Plus keep your creativity flowing for years to come, even if you retire.
Build Your Blog in a Week WordPress Training Series
I offer two comprehensive WordPress Training Programs. How do you know which one is right for you?
Option 1 is for you if you want a free, fast way to set up your blog with WordPress.com. Your focus is on sharing information, but you’re not necessarily selling products for a business. It’s fun and easy, and best of all, free! You can post PayPal buttons and sell products to some extent, but you’ll have to comply with WordPress’ user agreement.
Option 2 is for you if you want to sell products from your website. Your focus is on growing your business and expanding your client list. WordPress.org is free to download, but you’ll need to purchase hosting before you can start your blog. After that, you have an almost unlimited ability to customize your site, and you can sell whatever you want without having to worry about a user agreement.
- Walk away with your WordPress account created.
- Easily post to your blog whenever inspiration hits you.
- Create pages you want on your site like your Bio page and Contact page. No hassle!
- Build an enticing menu of content your visitors will love.
- Find out how many people are coming to your website every day and what content is the most popular.
- Moderate your Comments so that only what you want on your blog is visible.
With both courses, you’ll receive access to my exclusive, in-depth WordPress Training Program.
- A workbook with all the steps you need to get your blog done in a week — all you need to know is compiled for you in a PDF.
- Training videos that show you each step in under 5 minutes
No matter whether you purchase Option 1 or Option 2, I will send you an eCourse email every three days to introduce each lesson. In addition to all of the basics in the WordPress.com modules, in the WordPress.org course, you will learn:
- How to Install WordPress.org.
- How to Change Your WordPress.org theme.
- How to Customize Your Site Title and Tagline.
If you could create just one blog by hiring a web designer, you might spend anywhere from $400 to $1,200.
Here are some of the bonuses you’ll receive:
3 live Q&A sessions
A private Facebook Discussion Group
Resources to help you at every step.