STAND UP AGAINST BULLYING LIKE A SUPERHERO
Do you have a child or grandchild who is being bullied?
Today I’d like to share a special interview by guest expert, Carla A. Nordé, on Bullying Prevention.
Click the link below to listen to the interview.
Carla is the author of STAND UP AGAINST BULLYING LIKE A SUPERHERO. She wrote this book in response to the bullying her son endured every day at school. The book defines the four types of bullying (verbal, physical, social and cyber) and the roles that are played in a bullying situation (bully, victim, ally, bystander). Children are taught how to victimproof themselves using simple strategies to deal with a bully. Children are encouraged to be a buddy not a bully, if they see someone being bullied, to say something and to pledge to stand up against bullying. A unique aspect of the book is that the characters are portrayed by youth in superhero costumes.
Download your FREE “Say No to Bullying” posters at http://www.livingstorybooks.com/stand-up-against-bullying-like-a-superhero/
Here are a few highlights from the interview:
- What motivated Carla to write about bullying
- How Carla came to write and publish a children’s book and how she found time to write
- The most important thing parents can do to educate their kids about bullying
- What kids can do to reduce bullying
- What the bullying pledge is and how it came about
Click the links below to check out her book!